When we dream, it means our unconscious mind is at work. Interpreting dreams comes with a lot of benefits. Would you like to understand the meaning of your dreams and learn about these confusing dream symbols?
Truth be told, interpreting dreams is not only useful but very easy too. You will be able to pay attention to your subconscious mind more often if you learn how to LUCID dream. However, if you are not sure what lucid dream is then worry not because I have got you covered. Here are some things that you should know about dream interpretation:
- You will have more realistic and vivid dreams if you encounter lucid dreams.
- Through this, you’ll be able to understand your dreaming mind better than before.
- Truth be told, it’s very easy to get lost in the happenings of your mind while asleep.
- That’s the reason why step by step, you’ll be able to have an idea of what your dream means.
Why do we dream?
There are distinct opinions why we dream, but nobody knows the answer for real. There are very interesting theories about dreaming that are in history according to the well-known psychiatrists- Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung.
- Theory I
Freud trusts that our dreams are ways of fulfilling wishes. He suggests that our thoughts, unconscious desires, and motivations are represented by dreams. He trusts that it’s only through studying dreams that answers of our unconscious mind will be provided easily.
- Theory II
Jung says that dreams are those unsolved emotional issues. He continues to say that dreams reveal fears and worries that we should know.
The idea was that dreams should tell us our characters and personalities that are out of control. That will help us towards our psychological growth and integration.
Advantages of dream interpretation:
- The meaning of your dream is important for several reasons.
- It helps you connect with your inner self
- It helps you locate your unconscious fears and desires
- It improves your creativity
- It helps you find solutions for your everyday life
- It gives you guidance and insight