When you lose someone that you love, it makes you have many questions. You might wonder why they aren’t here anymore or if they want to give you a sign. You might even wonder if they can speak to you. Sometimes, they will come into your dreams and when this happens, you can remember the conversation word for word to the point where you wonder if it was a dream or a visitation.
Maybe you have woken up from a dream and you feel that you could taste and see just what happened in your dream. You might remember what they were wearing and what they even said to you. When you wake up initially from the dream, you might feel tired because you had this dream that was so real to you.
Visit or Dream?
Lucid dreaming is one kind of dream that is very real and feels like you are where you are thinking about or where you end up. Here are some ways you can tell if it was a dream or if it was a visitation:
- There are no faces, and you don’t recognize anyone.
- The story is fake.
- You can’t remember the details.
- You wake up exhausted.
- You remember the whole dream like you were there.
- The dream was detailed and very real.
- You know that they were visiting you.
All of these things can happen to you when you want to talk to someone that you love that has passed away. Maybe you have had a visitation and you just known that it was a real visit and not just a dream.
There are some ways that you can talk to your loved one and ask them to come and visit you. Chances are that they will visit you while you are sleeping so that you can communicate with them without the added stress of the visit.
Asking a Loved One to Visit
Here are some ways you can ask a loved one to visit you:
- Be on a regular sleep schedule.
- Always keep a journal close to you.
- Meditate a few minutes before going to be.
- Sleep with a picture or article of the persons.
- Listen to something you loved to do together.
- When you wake up, write the details down of the dream.
- You can also drink a glass of water before you go to sleep.
- When you wake up after an REM sleep, it will be the best time to remember.
Don’t be upset if you don’t get a visit right away. Keep asking them to come and eventually it can happen to you. If you are grieving and healing, it might not be the right time for a visit yet and they know that.
Your loved ones love you and they will be there in your memories. Always care for yourself and make sure you are healthy and strong.